Bakugan Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bakugan Forever

We are bakugan fans forever we love bakugan and if you do to why dont you join us too.

HomeAnnouncementGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
baku counter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Bakugan Forever on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Bakugan Forever on your social bookmarking website
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

click my babys before they die!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mastertj99999

click my babys before they die!!!! Empty
PostSubject: click my babys before they die!!!!   click my babys before they die!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:07 am

hurry click my babys before they die the last one i think is a king one it's the only one that i can call my own the rest i adopted but there still my babys Smile
Back to top Go down
Shun
Administrator
Administrator
Shun

PostSubject: Re: click my babys before they die!!!!   click my babys before they die!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:27 am

the last one is called a guardian dragon and its not a king its one of the hardest to get dragons ok and post in the clicking area ok and this topic will be moved
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganbrawlers.forumotion.net
mastertj99999

PostSubject: Re: click my babys before they die!!!!   click my babys before they die!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:10 am

awesome i want it to hatch
Back to top Go down
Shun
Administrator
Administrator
Shun

PostSubject: Re: click my babys before they die!!!!   click my babys before they die!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:08 am

well i already clicked it if you want i can post it on other places i know where it can get lots of posts
Back to top Go down
mastertj99999

PostSubject: Re: click my babys before they die!!!!   click my babys before they die!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:00 am

where put it on there
Back to top Go down
Shun
Administrator
Administrator
Shun

PostSubject: Re: click my babys before they die!!!!   click my babys before they die!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:04 am

well i need the code and ive hatched many a eggs on the site its called gia its one of thtere guild hings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: click my babys before they die!!!!   click my babys before they die!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

click my babys before they die!!!!
Page 1 of 1